Privacy Statement and Personal Data
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
Please read this Privacy and Data Protection Statement to learn more about the kind of information we collect for you via this webpage and how we use this information.
Colorinarchitecture.gr responsibly complies with the Data Protection legislation, the General Data Protection Regulation (EU/2016/679) and other union or national provisions regarding Data Protection. The data you provide us are not disclosed to third parties (except when provided by law, only to the competent Authorities) and are not in any way publicised or exploited.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
These data are used only insofar it is considered absolutely necessary for:
1. The fulfilment of particular services provided by colorinarchitecture.gr
2. The service of the normal function of the website
Exceptionally, colorinarchitecture.gr may communicate personal data on the following occasions:
1. When we have the explicit consent of users for the communication of any kind of their personal data.
2. When personal data are communicated to third persons or legal entities cooperating with colorinarchitecture.gr and only to the extent that is absolutely necessary for colorinarchitecture.gr to provide particular services.
3. When requested by the law, by Court decision or any other State or Administrative Authority.
DELETION–CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Colorinarchitecture.gr enables users to whenever delete their personal data and information, to correct and update them and to inactivate their subscription. In order to accomplish one of the hereinabove actions please send at email@example.com